We love Spode's Christmas Tree collection as it has a truly traditional and nostalgic feel to it. But when styled with the right Christmas decorations, the collection can take on a take on a totally different style. So, how can you create a beautifully nostalgic yet on-trend Christmas table setting?
What you will need:
- Spode Christmas Tree dinner plates
- Spode Christmas Tree side plates
- Spode Christmas Tree cereal bowls
- White tablecloth and napkins
- Christmas scented candles
- Spode Christmas Tree Christmas wine glasses
- Christmas paper chain
- Faux holly garland
- Festive sprig
- Ribbon of your choice
How to recreate this look:
1. To make the gorgeous festive sprig napkins, take your napkin and tie a ribbon of your choice around the middle in a bow. Place the festive sprig behind the bow.
2. Now to the decorative centrepiece. Lay your faux holly garland down the centre of the table. Then lay your hessian chain on top of the holly and weave/arrange accordingly.
3. Pop your Christmas scented candles alongside your garland and adjust the holly and chain around them. We put one on each side of the table but feel free to add more candles or tea lights to add more light and ambience.
4. Place your Christmas glasses on the top right of each place setting.
5. Set out your cutlery and begin to layer up each place setting. Place down your dinner plates and then your side plates to the left. Place a bowl onto each dinner plate (this will give height) and pop your napkins on each side plate. Watch our table setting video below for a guide on how to lay each place setting.
6. Finally, light your candles and get ready to enjoy your delicious meal!