This shallow bowl, perfectly designed for pasta dishes, is crafted in fine white bone china and features two of the whimsical characters from the illustrative story of The Sailor’s Farewell. Originally created as a fabric pattern by renowned designer, Kit Kemp the bowl depicts a frogman beneath the waves, exploring a sunken shipwreck, two of the motifs used in the Sailor’s adventure after his loved-one waves him off. With its pale blue finish echoing the original linen created by Kit Kemp, the pasta dish is embellished with a deeper blue and hand-applied 22 carat gold trim and forms part of a second collaboration between the designer and Wedgwood continuing her love of folkloric story-telling. Backstamped for authenticity and presented in a Wedgwood blue box, this makes is a charming gift and forms part of a stylish tableware collection which is used in two of the boutique hotels in New York and London co-owned by Kit Kemp.
- Designed by Kit Kemp
- Wedgwood's Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful folk pattern
- Perfect to create a bohemian, coastal look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Hand wash only