The timeless Old Country Roses beautifully captures a cottage garden with roses in full bloom and these 4 bowls (16cm) provide a set that is stylish with a vintage vibe and ideal for serving cereals, desserts, yoghurt and fruit. Crafted in our fine bone china and colourfully embellished with vibrant pink, yellow and deep red roses entwined with green foliage and scalloped edges with 22 carat gold, we’ve designed these bowls to be versatile while bringing an old-world charm to your table. Old Country Roses, one of the best-selling and most-loved patterns, was first introduced in 1962 and is popular worldwide for its nostalgic, vintage appeal which adds a personal touch to your home décor, boldly embracing this floral design in a ‘more is more’ approach. Presented in our signature fuchsia box this set makes a special gift for a variety of occasions or a treat for yourself, bringing the charm of eclectic maximalism to your home.
- Designed by Royal Albert
- Part of the Old Country Roses collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other collections for a unique look
- Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Mixed colour with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Floral pattern
- Perfect to create a Country Cottage, Traditional look in your home
- Hand wash only