Sail Away with this beautiful Kit Kemp tableware collection. The stylish range is inspired by an original drawing by John Craxton of a sailor’s wife waving farewell. ‘After seeing that beautiful drawing it sparked my imagination, it blends my love of craft and simple folk art in a fun and lyrical way’.
Within the design, a sailor’s loved-one is seen waving goodbye on a rock with her scarf flying in the wind. As she waves goodbye the motifs around the fine bone china pieces show the sailors adventures on the high seas both above and below the waterline. The rust red sails of his ship pass by whales and merfolk, two little dogs, seagulls flying above the lighthouse, and the enticing sight of a house under a palm tree on a faraway desert island.
- Designed by Kit Kemp
- Wedgwood's Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful folk pattern
- Perfect to create a bohemian, coastal look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Hand wash only