This charming straight-sided mug, crafted in fine bone china is decorated with the whimsical motifs from Kit Kemp’s illustrative story of The Sailor’s Farewell, her second collaboration with Wedgwood. Finished in the pale blue linen-look of her original fabric design, the rust red sails of the Sailor’s ship head towards an enticing house under a palm tree on a faraway desert island as part of Kit’s imaginative interpretation. Skilfully embellished with a deeper blue and trimmed in hand-applied 22 carat gold by the craftsmen at Wedgwood, this piece is backstamped for authenticity and presented in a signature Wedgwood blue gift box making an ideal gift for a tea lover. It also forms part of the stylish fine table ware used within two of the boutique hotels in New York and London which are co-owned by Kit Kemp.
- Designed by Kit Kemp
- Wedgwood's Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful folk pattern
- Perfect to create a bohemian, coastal look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Hand wash only