Crafted in fine bone china, this medium sized plate features an array of the whimsical motifs which form the illustrative story of The Sailor’s Farewell. Originally created as a fabric pattern by the renowned designer, Kit Kemp this plate has a pale blue linen look finish, echoing the original, against which we find a guiding compass, the sailor’s ship with its rust red sails, a whale, silvery fish and a frogman exploring a shipwreck beneath the waves with an enticing house under a palm tree on a faraway desert island. This imaginative design is skilfully embellished with a deeper blue and hand-applied 22 carat gold trim and forms part of a second collaboration between the designer and Wedgwood continuing Kit’s love of folklore. Backstamped for authenticity and presented in a Wedgwood blue gift box, this is a charming piece which forms part of a stylish tableware collection used in two of the boutique hotels in New York and London co-owned by Kit Kemp.
- Designed by Kit Kemp
- Wedgwood's Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful folk pattern
- Perfect to create a bohemian, coastal look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Hand wash only