This versatile cereal bowl is crafted in fine white bone china and features an array of the whimsical motifs which form the illustrative story of The Sailor’s Farewell. Originally created as a fabric pattern by the renowned designer, Kit Kemp the bowl has a pale blue, linen-like finish, echoing the original, and depicts the Sailor’s ship with its rust red sails, a silvery fish and curious frogman beneath the waves, just some of the characters he encounters on his adventurous voyage. Skilfully embellished by Wedgwood’s craftsmen with a deeper blue and a hand-applied 22 carat gold trim, this cereal bowl is backstamped for authenticity and beautifully presented in a Wedgwood signature blue gift box. This is the second collection from Wedgwood and Kit Kemp who, as a renowned designer, enjoys seeing her love of simple, lyrical folk art realised in fine tableware so much so that the range is now used in two of the ten boutique hotels she co-owns in New York and London.
- Designed by Kit Kemp
- Wedgwood's Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful folk pattern
- Perfect to create a bohemian, coastal look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Hand wash only