The generous breakfast cup & saucer, crafted in fine bone china with the silky white translucency offset by the pale blue of Kit Kemp’s original fabric design, make a delightful contemporary shaped set. The imaginative tale of The Sailor’s Farewell is whimsically illustrated with a lighthouse at the centre of the saucer and sea creatures, including a curious octopus and two little dogs alone on a boat on the breakfast cup. The set is embellished with a deeper blue and hand-applied 22 carat gold details with each piece backstamped for authenticity. Charmingly presented in a Wedgwood signature blue gift box, this breakfast cup and saucer reveal Kit Kemp’s gift for illustrative storytelling and make the perfect gift while forming part of the stylish tableware used within two of her hotels in New York and London.
- Designed by Kit Kemp
- Wedgwood's Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful folk pattern
- Perfect to create a bohemian, coastal look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Hand wash only